haha brilliant photos from the 313 UK party. nice to
see some faces to some familiar names...jonny,
stewart, great balancing act with that cig man half
ashed! ;)

bought a few choice records the last couple of weeks
that deserve a note of attention.

new Todd Sines on Planet e...excellent record! even
like the dubbed out BC stylo cut.

got a promo copy of the new Transmat Time Space 2 comp
thanks to Kevin Reynolds at Transmat! :) and it's also
a must buy...the stand out tracks are from fellow
313'er Philip McGarva "BC style" and "DB" being my
favs...what are those children chanting philip? also
new tracks by new artist San Soleil and Lucien
Nicolette. A great comp and so far no news of when the
domestic release will appear.

As mentioned the Metro Area album with 4 new tracks
and the Kelley Polar Quartet "audition EP" with those
amazing strings! both buy on sight!

gotta also mention this new MAW record that made me do
a double take when I heard it in the store. It's very
good and very 80's but nice and dubbed out like
Masters at Work always do. especially had a big smile
on my face when I saw how big the label was ala FUZZ
Dance 12"s of old.

anyone else got new records to review? anyone heard
the new Rush Hour limited aardvarck 12"? heard it was
suppose to be very classic sounding like psyche/bfc
sonding stuff from mike kivits.

minto

=====
down low music
http://downlowmusic.org
OUT NOW: Arne Weinberg "Beauty in Decay" dL008 & Convextion 12" dLVEXT1
UPCOMING:  dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX, Polarius 12" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010 2003
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1 2003