Ian:
> On the discussion of photos , well there are some of my pics from German,
> and talk about fags hanging out of your mouth and gods know what else! and
> no there not for release I look bloody awful in them!

Awww gowon, you only mentioned all this so we ask you
to show them to us. ; p
(I really do think it was a good idea to take the pics,
and thus stay incognito, earrings and all... ; ) )

> I blame the travelling
> oh and age :)

Oi, that's my line m8!!

To get this ot-post a bit more on-topic... anyone else
dig the Contours' Ian O'Brien rmx on Ubiquity? One of
those quietly beautiful tracks that so grow on you imo.

'nite,

Anya : )

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800
970 8890