From: Michael Lees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2002 13:40
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Song ID

Hi,

I've heard this song a few times now but never with a track listing. It has a guy talking about taking a mushroom with his girlfriend in florida, ....

Anyway It's on the swayzak set on groovetech about 22 mins in.
http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvlt
RecMed?RecordedMediaID=86830

I don't think it's strictly 313, I am desperate :)

Thanks

--
Mike