On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, dmc wrote:

> so this Solexis audio record that says "particles, beta light, lazy bones"...
>
> what's the full info? artist, tracks, label?

  There are two Solexis Audio releases out this far, both are quite
mysterious as to the producer(s). To my feeble knowledge, they are by the
same people who put out the three absolutely fabulous electro releases on
Scopex, (two as Simulant and one as Pollon). I haven't got the faintest
idea who are behind the releases, though I would make it almost mandatory
for everyone who likes electro to hunt the Scopex releases down (if you
can - they are very, very scarce nowadays).

  The Solexis releases are both very solid, well produced and fine
material for almost any set. I recommend them heartily, though the first
one could be a bit difficult to find.

  If anyone has any information on Scopex/Solexis they want to share, I'm
interested as well.

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash