I am better looking people with better looking ideas.

Not my fault, honestly.  I have a white label of every seminal Detroit
techno hit, 1985, 86, 87...

I sold my turntables and bought guitars.

Tosh

PS.  If you don't get the reference then you're obviously not cool.

The Slits.

--
Twelve Hundred Group
http://www.1200group.com/