Indeed I will be checking them out! The next big WIDE night at Herbal
probably isn't til late January though (we're doing a night in Hackney
in two weeks, but that's just District), so I might hold off the major
booty/ghetto purchasing session until the next paycheque comes in. But
the new Electrofunks are definitelty worth a listen, and I'll be
scouting around for those bootlegs too (Jucy Titties / Bass Jams etc)...

Brendan