> you don't want to miss this.....
> A NIGHT OF SENSUAL TECHNO AND DEEP RHYTHMS

Don't want to but got no choice innit. ; )
Someone please post a review next week, fanx.

As for topics, I agree with Dan Sicko. It's been
pretty diverse and interesting over the last weeks.
And even if I don't understand half of the tech
talk there's always some bits that'll come in handy
at some point. I prefer things on here this way
rather than "tune id" all the time - thus spaketh
the non-trainspotteress. : )
Oh btw., re mp3-players: iPods rock! I got the
smallest (5gig) one, and it's plenty big enough.
I think I got about 30 DJ and live sets on it (thanks
to all who post links for dl'ing!!), plus another
6 or so albums, if not more.

Is Ultradyne playing in the UK at all, or have
I simply missed it?
Cheers,

Anya

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800
970 8890