From: Minto George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2002 5:32 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Microworld live this week in Syd/AU

First off congrats to Philip on his upcoming live PA.
He is definately one of the most talented of the new
batch of Transmat artists. Speaking of Transmat, I had
a chat with Kevin over at Transmat and there are for
sure some real interesting things coming out next
year. The Time Space II comp won't be coming out until
next year, probably appearing in Europe first. And the
next 12" to be released is by John Beltran as Indio
with a Josh Wink remix!!!??? now that for sure will be
weird and not to mention awkward! Then I believe there
is a Lucien Nicollete record coming out (one of the
new Transmat artists and a current artist with Perlon)
and then Philip's new Microworld EP. looks pretty
interesting for next year. I gotta say there have been
a bunch of great releases that saw the light of day
this year. Probably better than it's ever been for
like 2 years or so imo.

minto

=====
down low music       http://downlowmusic.org
OUT NOW: Arne Weinberg "Beauty in Decay" dL008 & Convextion 12" dLVEXT1
UPCOMING 2003: dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
Polarius 12" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

A Member of the Concorde International Travel Group.
Over 50 years of travel experience, solutions and knowledge
in servicing our customers.
Legal Information
whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately and delete the e-mails and all copies.
Concorde does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error
free. The attached files are provided and may only be used
on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not.
Concorde is not responsible for any changes made to a document
other than those made by Concorde, or for the effect of any
changes (not made by Concorde) on a documents meaning.
The content and opinions in non-business e-mail are not
necessarily those of Concorde. Thank you.