I can see the one track "Quetzal" being called trance (that is trance with
a little "t") but I don't think it's cheesy at all. Sure it's really smooth
but what the hell is wrong with that? It's a beautiful trance track like
Model 500's "Starlight". Just too bad that the word trance has been
hijacked by a bunch of people who just clearly *don't know* i.e. Oakenfold,
Sasha & Digweed, Timo Maas, and all those other people who have given up
soul and feeling (or never had it in the first place) for a fat pocketbook
and their picture on the cover of magazines with the title "Ibiza's most
popular DJ". That goes for the fans of this music too who are clueless.

MEK

                      "Odeluga, Ken"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Stephen Kelly <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
                      ones.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) Los Hermanos:
new vinyl
                      12/10/02 08:50 AM

Knowing (about) Rolando, his recent moves, gigs little snippets of opinion,
I can't believe the below. But I'll make up my mind when I hear it.