Dave Clarke's top ten:

1) Dijital V's Autobot 1000 "Bass Programme" (Twilight 76)
2) Kirk Degiorgio "B1 Distraction" (Regal)
3) D.J. P.J. "Like it Wild" (Databass)
4) Psylocity "Pump it" (Psi Net)
5) D.J. Rush "Spaceman" (Projex)
6) Umek "ConRec 6" (White Label)
7) D.J. Bam Bam "Bumpin" (Jach Star)
8) Adam Jay "Nap town" (Renegade)
9) Technasia "Final Quadrant"
10) Terence Fixmer "Aktion Mekanik" (Music Man) *

Apart from the DJ Bam Bam release, everything else on this list has been
mentioned recently on 313 (if not the actual record, then the label or
the artist). What you can tell from this top ten, though, is that Dave
Clarke is less of a techno DJ these days, and is instead leaning in a
bit of an electro/ghetto-tech direction. The techno records that he
actually charts tend not to be the sorts of records that 313 listmembers
particularly go for, though, and I personally prefer the music of people
like CiM or Fabrice Lig to DJ Rush.

If someone on the 313 list claims to have identified the best techno
record of the year, and then someone on g-tech says exactly the same
thing, you know that they will be referring to two different records;
for the 313er, probably something on UR, and for the g-tech person it'll
be something on Primate or Drumcode.

Many 313 list members do have a knack, oddly enough, for making music
that 313 list members actually like, and just because a record isn't
charted by Dave Clarke, that doesn't mean it's intrinsically worse than
those that are... just my $0.02!

Brendan