"Work Your Body!"

:)
On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 03:33  PM, Matthew MacQueen wrote:

well, I did read this about "Kaos":
http://www.overloadmedia.co.uk/archives/interviews/blake_baxter.php
Thanks Mr. Osslear!  :)

Wow, this interview is fantastic.  About this part--

"I used to drive Derrick and we were really good friends back in those days. We all basically hung out and lived together. I was in Chicago at that time. Things weren't going well for me with Dj International. Derrick was delivering records for Metroplex and he was like : 'Come back to Detroit, we have a new sound we are working on.'"

So does anyone know if Blake ever got anything released on DJ International? And if so what did they sound like?

Cheers,
Matt