http://byrokratia.org/radio

"On Friday 13th 19.00 o'clock (+2h GMT/UT) I turned my computer on. I was
aware of the risks, because related to this day are many frightening
stories and beliefs. Old grandmothers tell eerie stories at night to scare
children, but often in the most incomprehensable thoughts there lies a
seed of truth.
I started to hear tones which, in the ears of unaccustomed listener,
caused an outburst of madness and dragged my mind beyond this familiar and
safe world into the midst of abnormal geometry of time and space.
While the light of reason dimmed from my eyes I still managed to read the
names floating in the air. The names which were imprinted into my memory
for all times to come and which I now repeatedly yell as my only words
to the caretaking staff.

Sairwas
Fax
Nurpo