If you go to http://www.microlovr.com/313party/, my mix on there starts
off fairly fast & modern, but then goes into a sequence of old
transmat/kms tracks... also, there's a mix called "my dancefloor" at
http://www.sharesite.org/music.html which has some old Detroit stuff too
- juan atkins (as Vision), inner city, MK, etc, but nothing on transmat
I don't think! There's a tracklist though, so you can see for yourself
what's on there :)

Brendan