Definitely - as do the Pulse EPs, which I was lucky enough to pick up in
an Edinburgh record shop for about £3 each two years ago! But if you
find the "Earth Beat" compilation of their pre-FSOL work, pick it up -
everything on there is made for the dancefloor, and although there are
some quite cheesy rave-style tracks (Smart Systems!), there are some
real gems on there.

I have another pre-FSOL EP of theirs under the name "Intelligent
Communication" - pretty ahead of its time, really, and it has an amazing
wireframe cover!

Brendan