Clinically Inclined
9:30pm - 12:30am CST
live stream www.wnur.org during showtime / 89.3 FM in Chicago

9:30 - 11:00pm >>  M. MacQueen

Nieux - Psyui (Iridite)
Damon Lamar - Rising Sun (Tetrode)
Blacktroniks - Raindrops [Mike Grant remix] (Moving)
Gus Gus - Ladyshave [Biggi's Megatron Man Mix 2] (4AD)
Peel Seamus - Atremis (Delsin)
Tim Jackiw - No Destination - Science of Sound vol. 1 (Offworld)
Model 500 - Neptune - Sonic Sunset (R&S)
Model 500 - I Wanna Be There - Sonic Sunset (R&S)
Anthony Shakir - Spectre - What, Me Worry? (Seventh City)
Jamie Jupitor - Computer Power [Instrumental] (Egyptian Empire '84)
Man Parrish - Boogie Down Bronx (Hot '83)
Lime - Angel Eyes (Unidisc '83)
Trilogy - Not Love [Instrumental] (JDC '82)
Fun Fun - Color My Love [Bonus Beats] (TSR '84)
Machine - There But For The Grace of God Go I (Unidisc '79)
Kano - I'm Ready (Emergency '88)

11:00pm - 12:30am >>   Dr. Siska

monolake - amazon - interstate (ml/i)
herbert - in the kitchen - around the house (phonography)
cyrus - presence (basic channel)
heiko laux - b1 (i220)
cocoo - tengai (metrojuice)
gas - b - s/t (mille plateaux)
exos - spaellt - q-box (thule)
ridis - foto (chain reaction)
aphex twin - blue calx - selected ambient works vol 2 (warp)
james ruskin - below - further design (blueprint)
surgeon - set one - balance (tresor)
polson & ruskin - b2 - institute for the future (surface)
sven vath - augenblick (sensorama railway mix) (virgin)
damon wild - b (synewave 37)
schatrax - overcome - gold (schatrax)
jeff mills - preview (tomorrow)
richard bartz - a2 - subway (kanzleramt)
broom/hill - sliced (pure plastic)
mark broom - rhino (mosaic)
leo anibaldi - fusion 1 - aeon (acv)
autechre - piezo - amber (warp)