Data General wrote on Tue, 24 Dec 2002 about following:

> I don't know if anyone will even be checking their e-mail today.  anyway,
> i have kind of a stupid question.

stupid questions are good, because you tend to get good answers to them.
mostly. :)

> On Clone's website, and several others actually, the descriptions of
> records in the shop are often followed by the word "Tip!"
> What does that mean??

it's a hint that it's an excellent/interesting/new/something worth of
checking out.

merriam-webster (http://www.m-w.com) says:

Main Entry: 7tip
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1567
1 : a piece of advice or expert or authoritative information
2 : a piece of advance or confidential information given by one thought
to have access to special or inside sources

happy holidays everyone!

sakke
--
 - * time to jack * -