Clinically Inclined
9:30pm - 12:30am CST
live stream www.wnur.org during showtime / 89.3 FM in Chicago

9:30 - 11:00pm >>  M. MacQueen

The Detroit Experiment - Midnight at Twenty Grand - The Way We Make Music (Rope
A Dope)
Double Dee & Steinski - The Payoff Mix [remix of Play that Beat Mr. DJ] (Tommy
Boy '85)
Reload - La Sol et la Mer [Black Dog Productions remix] (Infonet)
Aardvarck - Man to Come [Harco Pront remake] - Donkey Boy (Music for Speakers)
Die Dominas - Domina 7 - Die Dominas (Fabrikneu)
Weeks & Company - Rock Your World [remix] (Unidisc '87)
Firefly - Love Is Gonna Be On Your Side (Unidisc '82)
Denroy Morgan - I'll Do Anything For You [instr.] (Becket '81)
Todd Sines & Natacha LaBell - Come Closer (Planet E)
Unique - What I Got Is What You Need [dub] (Prelude '83)
Feel - I'd Like To [instr.] (Becket '82)
Morgan Geist - Probs - Moves (Environ)
Wonderful - #4 (Automan)
Steve Bug & Common Factor - Before Breakfast - The Pull EP (Tactile)
MK - Somebody New [Music Institute Goodbye Mix] (KMS '89)
Shirley - Heat You Up [Melt Down Mix] (West End '83)
Human League - Love Action [instr.] - Volume 3 (Music Box)
Charlie - Spacer Woman - #5 (Automan)
Dark Energy - Aurora - Dark Paradise (Underground Resistance)
Newcleus - Automan [instr.] - Volume 3 (Music Box)

11:00pm - 12:30am >>   Dr. Siska

detroit escalator co - point of entry - black buildings lp (peacefrog)
boards of canada - music is math (warp)
esem - qre.il - ikae ep (defocus)
subtonal - harc - dark distortion lp (electrolux)
i:cube - 11 novembre - picnic attack lp (versatile)
stasis - natural people - inspiration (peacefrog)
dj q - deep thoughts - 7494 ep (filter)
strand - vamp - message iii ep (delsin)
alter ego - tanks ahead (black dog rmx) (harthouse)
peak:shift - one road in, one road out (nurture)
smyglyssna - insvept i papper - dold ep (plug research)
yagya - snowflake 4 - rhythm of snow lp (force inc)
loscil - a1 (involve)
perbec - shakerun (ifach)
nieux - day 83 (iridite)
dark comedy - corbomite maneuver (art of dance)
phenomyna - travellor - unexplained lp (ART)

-------
peace