It was meant to be recorded, as is standard, but for some reason it wasn't,
so we will have to use our collective memories. However, I think he did a
mix up for Triple J.
I am still looking into this myself, when it will air.
He played a lot of really interesting records, some very new, some classic,
some surprises. It was real hot so my memory isn't too good but I will get
back to you after consulting my posse.