From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 5:37 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Brother Records? Mission X? Dancedance.com?

I've picked up two records recently that seem to be from the same group of
people - Brother Records?
One is a 12" white label with people like Unsel Brown, U.B.1., T.B.C. (or
T.H.D.?) - there are about three to four tracks per side.
the other is called DanceDance.com presents Mission X with the same people
on it.
Most of the tracks are harder techno with acid elements like old UR/Eddie
Flashin Fowlkes 3MB tunes
there is one that is on the Mission X record that is this seriously funky
organ groove that sounds like something Mad Mike would have done from
Turning Point.

I've looked up dancedance.com but it looks like an old website but does
seem to have some Detroit connections

anyone have some knowledge about this label?

MEK