http://byrokratia.org/radio
( January 3rd, 2003 19.00 o'clock (+2h GMT/UT -> )

"Marooned on a third class planet, 40.000 lightyears away from the Core,
with no hope of connecting to the Network" stated Weaver T. "Over 30
million developed worlds with direct transfer connections at use and here
we landed: on a polluted globe with no information except code '0U1U'."
A merchant passed between them and F noticed her carrying beverage and
food containers and crystallized oxygen. "We must obtain a few of those,"
F said pointing to the merchandise, "some of us can't handle fermenting
and rancid food any more, and suit filters have their limits as well." N
walked ahead of the merchant turning off his suit's shadow behind a large
boulder thus revealing himself. Others heard the sounds of barter, N
trying to haggle the ridiculously high price.
"The message bestowed by the vision must be channeled to the Network as
soon as possible so that bening discordance can start shaping the universe
and won't tear our history apart," V said. He recollected the words of
former Weaver V, which now resembled a forgotten dream: "Music, as a part
of universe, can be understood as vibration in vibration. Which one
preceeds the other depends on the point of view, I would call it direct
interaction. Sing a spell and you will 'change' the world." The Weavers
began to work chanting their names: "F(ax), N(urpo), T(eemu P),
V(irasto)". A web of spells started to form...

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Metaprogram yourself."