Tonight we're beta testing our radio show to see what kind of bandwidth we can
handle...and I want to invite any of you 313ers to tune in and give a listen.
We'll be playing techno and electro.  The show is going to start at about 7pm,
so you can have something to listen to before all of you go out for the night.
Our website is www.brownnoteproductions.com and that will have the ip to
connect to.  Winamp is required since it's a shoutcast broadcast, and all of
the instructions will be on the site to connect to the show.  We appreciate any
feedback any of you have to offer, feel free to post on our message boards, or
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  So again if you like techno or electro
feel free to tune in, the ip will be posted soon.
Thanks,
-Andy
mechanical minds