a few days into 2003 and we have a rehash of the usual white vs black
cultural discussions that many of us have seen a million times before on
the list.

give it a rest mr. pwats, i was really enjoying the vibe and bredth of
this list. the last thing i'd like to see is a flame war (which is why i'm
not even gonna credit your outburst with a proper response...something i
urge other listmembers to do)

right, back to the music

robin...