hia

happy new year!

just a quick + infrequent update from sonomu - sound noise music -
http://sonomu.net/

latest releases reviewed by stephen fruitman, bill tilland, thorsten
sideb0ard, michael woodring, chris rose, andrew jones, marc freeman,
erkki luuk, susanna glaser and more:

SPLIT SERIES #15 Fennesz , Main
 THE LIGHT THAT FILLS THE WORLD John Luther Adams
BEFORE THE LAW  Raz Mesinai
MAKE IT POP Giddy Motors
DELIGHTS OF THE GARDEN Desmond Williams
PRAYER FOR THE FOREST Antonio Testa , Alio Die
JUST SAY THE FAITH Rapoon
GAMMA-MENGE Asmus Tietchens
NEW RISING SUN Novatron
A LIVING ROOM HUSH Jaga Jazzist
NUCLEAR WAR Yo La Tengo
BROKEN Doormouse
MASTERED BY GUY AT THE EXCHANGE Max Tundra
ORIENT & OCCIDENT Arvo Pärt
THE MECHANICS OF DESTRUCTION Radioboy
more releases reviewed:  http://sonomu.net/

buy selected releases from the sonomu shop, either directly on the
site here: http://sonomu.net/ or through the shop:
http://greedbag.com/sonomu/

latest releases added to the shop include:
"Icons: Volume One" by Future Beat Alliance, Total Science, et al. CD. £10.99
"Make It Pop" by Giddy Motors. CD, £12.99
"Orient & Occident" by Arvo Pärt. CD, £15.99
"Pure And Applied" by Systemwide. CD, £12.99
"Nonument" by Sybarite. CD, £12.99

label memberships now available. channel your independent label
activities directly to our dedicated community  of music lovers and
buffs already  listening and buying and writing about and searching
out and telling others about new music. use our content and catalogue
tools, take advantage of our mailservices, put your product in our
shop. individual artist memberships due spring 2003

contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more details

cheers,

susanna

http://sonomu.net/