From: "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>(most of
>Aril's main material strikes me as perfect driving music).

ive got a dubbed tape of the first version of the CD and its been
being played in my car like 20 times a week for a long long time
now. i also played it every night as i was going to sleep for
about 2 years straight. those are its best applications, though i
guess it sounds good in a techno set as well : )

as a matter of fact, his LP is in my top 5 albums of all time in
any genre. i actually doubt that any single person in the world
has listened to it as many times as i have. its kind of silly.

tom

andythepooh.com