Clinically Inclined
9:30pm - 12:30am CST
live stream www.wnur.org during showtime / 89.3 FM in Chicago

While many good tracks from 2002 escaped us, here is our take on the best that
we could actually get our hands on...  This mix was recorded and coming soon as
to a clinical website near you.

9:30 - 10:30pm >>  M. MacQueen

damon lamar - rising sun (tetrode)
$tinkworx - todas las noches - todas las noches (delsin)
$tinkworx - sumitomo trust - todas las noches (delsin)
theo parrish and marsellus pittman - questions comments - essential selections
vol. 2 (trackmode)
aardvarck - hard to come [harco pront remake] - donkey boy (music for speakers)
amp fiddler - superficial [j.a.n. mix] - basmentality (genuine)
double helix - low key (rush hour)
kelley polar quartet - astrid & julia [live from the cobra cabaret] - audition
ep (environ)
theo parrish - solitary flight (sound signature)
metro area - dance reaction - metro area (environ)
jazzanova - that night [wa-chu-ku perspective] (jcr)
russ gabriel - my new room (emoticon)
rednose distrikt - n.y. boom [domu's n.y. beats] (rush hour)
domu - cloud city - up + down (archive)
volcov & paradox - no europe [domu remix] (archive)
anthony shakir - spectre - what, me worry? (seventh city)
recloose - kapiti dream - cardiology (planet e)
todd sines & natacha labelle - come closer [moonstarr's broken dub] (planet e)

10:30 - 11:45pm >> MacQueen vs. Siska - tag 2x2 tonearmwrestle

future beat alliance - head ways - head ways ep (emoticon)
joakim - cotton gun (versatile)
total science - sugar sweet (head 2 toe)
connective zone - dude - qwerty ep (emoticon)
arne weinberg - beauty in decay - beauty in decay (down low)
dimension 5 - space travel - alien artform (delsin)
the moderator - when we dance this is my dream - interstate 5 (keynote)
convextion - spice tea (down low)
derek carr - paris metro - initial transmission (digital soul)
red sequence - squirrel scratch - parotic foundations vol. 1 (parotic)
los hermanos - tescat - LH 2 (los hermanos)
nu era - drum ensemble - scattered snares vol. 1 (twisted funk)
strand - reel me in - pigeon-toed orange peel (tactile)
d. ball - slack (ourtime)
john tejada & aran leviste - it's only music - it's only music (groovetech)
aurora - dark paradise (underground resistance)
splinterfaction - ultraism - soul in motion comp. (irma)

11:45 - 12:30pm >> Dr. Siska takes it home

slowdive - crazy for love (ulrich schnauss rmx) - blue skied an' clear (morr)
boards of canda - twoism - twoism (warp/music70)
yagya - snowflake - rhythm of snow (force inc)
pub - ? - derail (ampoule)
drexciya - undersea disturbances - harnessed the storm (tresor)
duplex - aerosoul - autoload (clone)
tang - unwind - nightfall (emphasis)
scion - pt. 02 - arrange and process basic channel tracks (tresor)

peace