I agree Ken - but I think "Do You Remember House?" sucks :) I was born in
1977, so no, I don't remember house before it was house. Shoot me. "I Think
Of You" and "Gloria's Muse" from the LP are both ace, but another Blaze
triumph last year was their collaboration with LLV for "Brand New Day". And
I completely agree about it dividing people along soulful vs punk lines in
their attitude to house, which is a shame. I know which side I'd rather be
on, but great music is made without a guiding theory, rather just listening
to your own voice - to get all hokey - and pointless genre divisions obscure
that fact.