it's a new semester here at lansing community college and it's time to get the
electronic boutique back on the web after the winter break.

there have been a few chages I have relaxed the time limit rules, well it pretty
much gone and the new time is wednesday (still) 2 pm- 4 pm (an hour later)

I still need artists (dj's/producers) help, right now I have three set for this
month (mumtaz, shawn reeves, cyborg k) if you would like t join the ranks hit me
up at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

tomarrow (wed.) will be the semesters first show so tune in to
www.channelzonline.org at 2 pm

also to those producers on the list if you have live set, I do use those and I
do play tracks, so get a hold of me.

scotto
lansing, mi.