> hey on the subject of dvd's...an underground resistance film/video/dvd
would
> be very cool...the dj rolando video...some of the K7! UR clips..Any news
on
> that DEMF2000 film?, was it released on dvd?, john.d.huff's 'the warning'
> series etc..the only 313-theme vid I have seen is inner city live in the
UK
> back in 88. jeff mills version of metropolis (not-released for retail?).

Jeff said they were planning on releasing a DVD with two different edits of
the Film that he did...dunno what happened to that.

What I want to own is that cool video that Deep Chord played during their
DEMF set,  with the set as the score of course.  Seriously I WANT it!

A UR film would indeed be cool.  A friend has a home video of Pennington's
set at DEMF from 2001 and the audio is surprisingly good...  the video,  not
so much;-)

Cheers,

m*