of course!! "Elements of Life" featuring  Alexander Hope! What a great
voice!

From: Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 15 januari 2003 16:47
To: Maarten Baute
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) blaze

Hi there,
Just looked back over this thread, and I thought I'd point out a couple of
very cool Blaze joints which ditn't get mentioned:

Black Rascals "The Piano" and "For The Next Time" (double pack)
and
Louie Vega feat. Blaze "Elements of Life" which is practically a Blaze tune,
with great lyrics and message.
Cheers,
Andrew