electronic boutique weds 2pm-4pm est
www.channelzonline.org

todays show has lots of electro sounds, and some techno for good measure.
the mixes are by Scotto (me/lansing, mi) and Cyborg K (dave/k-zoo, mi).

my (first mix 30 min) mix has some new records I picked over and had to play,
one of my favorites is the black phuture communication and the low-fi sounding
double-dutch. theres some UR cuts like electronic warfare and afrogermanic, my
favorite cybotron cut cosmic radience to finnish it up.

daves mixs (second mix 70 min) is a mix of electro and techno, very smooth.
theres some kraftwerk, ur, and octive one off the top of my head.

I have done more production work for this semester, like adding the funny movie
quotes.
anyone who want to do a shout out can. always looking for ways to make the show
more fun. just record and send me the mp3. my mail box can handle small files
and a 10- 20 second mp3 should not be that big.

always looking for dj/producers email if your interested in making a set for the
show.

scotto
lansing, mi.