> i am a gigant fan of Hood's music (m plant style mainly) and im really
> glad other talented persons make music with this kinda inspiration. a good
> example would be sterac tracks that sometimes sound like tributes to robert
> hood style. i hope you guys can name a big number of "rob hood imitations"
> because it will definitly sound good.

Brian Zentz (sp?) 'Bloodloops' record on Clashbakk springs to mine as VERY
Hood-y / Protein-Valve EP sounding.  A great mix tool as well.

Also one of my favorites in a similar EXTREMELY DEEP DARK TECHNO Hood-ish vein
is Morganistic's "Fluids Amniotic" 2xLP on Input Neuron from 1995.  Luke Slater
at his best.   If you like Rob Hood then this is an absolute must-have.  Did
Input Neuron have a relationship with GPR?  It was a short-lived UK imprint.
http://discogs.com/release/1076

peace

Matt MacQueen