Yes i know Loleatta Holloway of course.
But thanks a lot for the infos about the original. I didn't know this trax.
And about the white label records, nobody has more informations?

The record i listen is :

A Side :
http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?Recorde
dMediaID=49776
B Side :
http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?Recorde
dMediaID=49778

But i found other versions on the net  :

The original  I think :

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?Recorde
dMediaID=48812

Sweat records  - "Stand up / Imagination" - Underground Resistance (?????) :

http://www.mainstreetrecords.it/audio/house/stand%20up%20uresistance.ra

Tom
http://www.pulsation.com