The Austria link has to do with Patrick Pulsinger and his Cheap label.
Also from the same year Dean & Deluca Chapter 1 M-P305, and there was a Dean &
Deluca white label
12" on M-Plant which is top notch minimal techno.

=====
Adonis vrs. Panansonic (Vakio Blast First)

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevepwats/adonis-panasonic.mp3