Clinically Inclined
9:30pm - 12:30am CST
live stream www.wnur.org during showtime / 89.3 FM in Chicago

9:30 - 11:00pm >>  M. MacQueen

Pharoah Sanders - Astral Travelling - Universal Sounds of America (Soul Jazz)
Bobby Womack - That's the Way I Feel About Cha - Greatest Hits (United Artists
'74)
Mtume - Juicy Fruit [instrumental] (Epic '83)
Kinky Foxy - It's So Different (Hot '8?)
KDJ feat Amp Fiddler - B2 - I'm Doing Fine (Mahogani)
Theo Parrish - Dirt Rhodes (Sound Signature)
Stephanie Mills - Put Your Body In It - Whatcha Gonna Do with My Lovin' (20th
Century '79)
Made in the U.S.A. - Melodies (Unidisc '77)
Chicago - Street Player (bootleg '79)
Gaucho - Dance Forever - Song of the Siren Mix (Gigolo)
Kikrokos - Jungle DJ - Jungle DJ & Dirty Kate (Polydor '78)
Jimmy Castor - Troglodyte [Prehistoric Remix] (Ram's Horn '91)
Blake - Saturday Night [Joshua's DJ Tool] (Ideal)
Dancin Days - Love Days (Big Bear)
Circulation - Patterins [Ghosts in Detroit Wake Up Dub] (Balance)
Terry Brookes - Mind Machine - Breaking Cycles (Deepart)
DJ Big Time Fashions - Tracky Thrills - The Me Me Me EP (Big Bear)
A Certain Ratio - Knife Slits Water - In The Beginning There Was Rhythm (Soul
Jazz)

11:00pm - 12:30am >>   Dr. Siska

theo parrish - edit - sun ra : saga of resistance (kindred spirits)
karafuto - enjoy super lights (untitled)
rydims - nice and slow - bobby konders : a lost era in nyc 87-92 (gigolo / nu
groove)
herbert - addiction rmx (soundslike / studiok7)
fluxion - omnibus (chain reaction)
new world romantic - a - spirit ep (delsin)
bola - w.i.k. - soup lp (skam)
exos - maya (force inc)
shake - mr gone is back again - revisionist's theory (frictional)
blue arsed fly - in the bag (russ gabriel rmx) (ferox)
autechre - vletrmx21 - garbage ep (warp)
simple elements - h-v-cat-r (ideal)
megalon - motion (plink plonk)
paul mac - bonus shuffle - closed account ep (fragmented)
in sync - pomping world (irdial)
dave angel - take off - in flight entertainment (island)
starfish pool - birds (pure plastic)
nico awtsventin - paradox - fracturhythms ep (bio)
cim - mpc - reference lp (defocus)
gf - electronic switch - electronic lesson pt 1 (kk)
red shift - frontier - starbase ep (surface effect)
planetary assault systems - the return - electric funk machine lp (peacefrog)

peace