http://byrokratia.org/radio
( Jan. 17th 2003  19.00 o'clock (+2h GMT/UT) -> )

This week Radio Jatkoaika returns to the land of Middle-Earth in order
to give our sport enthusiastic listeners an extensive package of sports
and tips for betting.

Fax reports from the Ent's cricket camp, held in the shade of the Ent
forest, as they prepare for the MEC games. "Everything depends on sedated
preparations", comments the Ent's captain Treebat.
Teemu P delivers the hottest horse racing tips straight from Rohan. "This
year we have some of the best runners ever", brags the head trainer
Tharon. This means that we have the best insider knowledge around.
Virasto does an extensive report on the Orcs preparation for the summer's
field games. Practices, currently held at Isengard, are being overseen
by head trainer Orc Dea. "Clan must be fully doped!" declares Dea.

Have an energetic sports night!

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Metaprogram yourself."