> and a tribute of some sort to the many wonderful people we have lost this
> past year... Laura, James, John Redmond

I second that....  How about Dopplereffekt Vs. Ultradyne peforming in a
tribute to James?

I only woke up an hour ago and am still a little stunned by all this,  but I
am quite happy and ecited by it all:)

I have the utmost confidence that Derrick,  Kevin and Carl will bust their
asses over the next few months and put on the best DEMF yet.  Like Rob I'm
happy to offer my services,  if it's felt that they can be of any use;-)

Some of the folks I'd like to see at DEMF this year:  Rob Hood,  Claude
Young,  Jay Denham,  Kraftwerk,  Suburban Knight....oh Jesus this could go
on and on,  so I'll leave it at that;-)

A memorial of some sort for James,  Laura et al is essential imHo
though....though I admit I haven't the faintest what might be appropriate.

See you all in May!

Cheers!

m*