I'd much rather see questions about music than politics or religion.
Especially if an artist is not trying to convey a political message with his
music.

> More like a man using the guise of religion to foment Evil acts...

The huiman race (modern man) is evolving with technology and have a greater
understanding about
the sciences.
Much of the worlds conflic is caused by globalization as old cutures become
obsolete and conform
to a modern way of life.
It is natural for people to resist change, you will always have fundamentalist
who do not want to
give up their old belief
system.

"Atahuallpa arrived in great state surrounded by his officers. Great crowds of
people crammed into
the square. Pizarro sent
one of his priests, Friar Vicente Valverde, to speak to Atahuallpa. He said he
was an ambassador
from a great king overseas.

Friar Vicente explained that the Spanish ruler was a friend of God and called
upon the Inca to
renounce their gods.
Atahuallpa asked Friar Vicente what authority he had for his belief, and the
friar told him it was
all written in the book he was
holding. The Inca then said: "Give me the book so that it can speak to me."

Atahuallpa held the book next to his ear trying to listen to its pages. At last
he asked: "Why
doesn't the book say anything to
me?" And he threw it on to the ground with a haughty and disdainful gesture.
Father Vicente
shouted that the Indians were
against the Christian faith and gave the order to attack. The Spanish emerged
with their guns from
the porticoes around the
square and fired in to the massed crowds of unarmed people."

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED] dj mixing tips:

Cyclone A Place Called Bliss vrs. Coopers Mini Dum

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevepwats/cyclone-coopers.mp3