From: Matthew MacQueen
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 11:01 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) bit of a long shot..

> My Mine - BMG in Italy say they don't own their stuff anymore..

C. Walter Paas is an importer in Chicago who has been importing italo since the
80's when B-96 djs were putting it into their hotmix shows.  He owns the Dancia
label (killer re-issues!) and I *think* has worked out licencing agreements to
some of these kind of tracks including My Mine.  If you can find a Dancia
record (all mine are at home) there is probably a phone or fax number on it.
Here's more:

http://ad.techno.org/dan.php

Good luck, sounds like an interesting comp,
Matt MacQueen