From: Tom Robbins/Magic Feet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 3:03 PM
To: 313 mailing list
Subject: (313) Octave One at fabric

I just got a mail through announcing that Octave One will play live in the
main room at fabric, London on Sat 1st Feb from 2-3am. Apparently they have
a new album called 'The Theory Of Everything' coming up and will be
previewing material from it on the night. Also, Fabric have Francois K (6hrs
set), The Youngsters live and 313's own Fabrice Lig this Saturday, I think.
I went to the club for the first time (!) on Friday and was very impressed:
great sound system and a really good space. I know some people on the list
aren't that keen on the place but I can imagine Octave One will go right off
there.

TOM

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]