I believe it was Spring 2001. The last releases were Scan 7 "I Am From
Detroit" and Dan Curtin "Pregenesis Rmxs".

O.L.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "O.L. From The Basement" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: (313) plink plonk - Ksomic Messenger

When exactly did Elypsia fade out? Every record I have from that label is
stellar.

                      "O.L. From The
                      Basement"                 To:       "Collin Chen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:       "313 Mailing List"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      et.att.net>               Subject:  Re: (313) plink
plonk - Ksomic Messenger

                      01/20/03 11:27 PM

Yes, almost all of the singles; i.e. "Eye To Eye", "Flash", and "Death
March", are included on the Elypsia 2x12". The only one missing is "Sea 2
Sea" (Mr. C Remix), which just might be a variation of "Eye 2 Eye".
Elypsia was a super label. It is too bad it is no more. Scan 7's next
album,
"Vanishing Act", was suppose to have come out on Elypsia.

O.L.