The Ren Center is very nice and the staff are lovely, it's just quite
expensive and the lifts can play up!!!. I've stayed in places like Sofitel
in other cities which is five-star and paid less per night.
But you can get morning coffee downstairs and there's a radio shack, which
is useful.
There's another place near KMS that is good too, starts with R...