Only commenting, I'm a real bad reviewer...
Had this for a month or so now, I like it. It's not
necessarily a must-have but it makes for very good home
listening, and it's great for the commute to work.
Cheers,

Anya

> From: "Benjamin Cuthbert (Merch)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu 23/Jan/2003 17:38 GMT
> To: <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: RE: (313) F Communications
>
> I got the joke....
>
> Question, to get back on track. Has anybody heard the new Jori
> Hulkkonen/Laurent Garnier double-mix cd "Classic and Rare" on
F Communications? Reviews? Comments? From the looks of the tracklist, it sounds
like it will be pretty cool.

> Ben

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890