I've been after this on vinyl for years!! Did it actually
come out in 1996, same as the cd? Doesn't say on the SSR
website. (Pretty sure this was covered before on here but
I forget. Sorry.)
Anyone know where to find a copy, drop me a line please.
(I won't pay ridiculous money on eBay though...)
Ta,

Anya : )

> From: Wojtek Kawalek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri 24/Jan/2003 11:54 GMT
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>  313@hyperreal.org
> Subject: Re: (313) A Guy Called Gerald techno tracks
>
> This track is also available on the "Deepest Shade of Techno" double cd
> compilation on SSR/ Reinforced records, compiled by the 4hero crew.
> It's on the the second volume (cd)  both of which (someone please
> correct me if I'm wrong) were also available on vinyl (?) around '96.

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890