The original is by "2 House People - Move My Body - 1987 Trax Records
Chicago"

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinâmica [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 11:23 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) altern 8 samples - the resurection

Hi,

I will try to re-formulate my question:

Which are the original songs sampled (stolen, actually) by Altern-8 in
the Overload (1st) EP, specially in tracks Move My Body and Real Time
Status???

Movy My Body does not sample the Marshall Jefferson's "Move My Body" I
know, but a different (mix?) early Chicago house with female vocals
saying (pls, forgive my bad memory for lyrics): "When the music is
right, I love to move my body...". Anyone knows which is the original???
The "bbrrrrrr" sound used by A8 also comes from the same house track.

I have no clue about Real Time Status, but the prominent/high keyboard
seems to be another Chicago house ...

Cheers,

Guilherme