>From: "ryan burns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

anyone heard this.  could someone be so kind and give
a review.
Terrace Uptime Eevolute eevo2301

I agree with Minto, it is a classic Eevolute record, if you love that sound (and who doesn't) don't sleep on this one, i really love the B-side, dancfloor friendly but really deep as f*ck! This is what you expect from a Terrace record, it reminded me a bit of the stuff he did for djax.

I got a copy of this a few weeks ago. It's a very
solid record for Stefan who returns to more of the
classic Terrace sound that he has become so well known
for. Deep Core and Avansa are very nice! the a-side
tracks uptime and downtime are very much in the
classic eevo sound...with the B-side being more dj
friendly but still deep as h*ll! For some time all the
old classic eevolute catalog has been available to
purchase directly from stefan. check out the eevo
website for all the details.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]