Oh wait.... it get's better. He's built an "electronic brain"!
http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/vgames/myAmiga.txt

Here's the best quote from his entire website:

"At the moment the SCSI card in my electronic brain has gone defective by a
short circuit"

I just don't what to say about this.... it's too funny.

:D

MEK

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       Brent Kirkwood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      01/26/03 09:56 PM            Subject:  Re: (313) the
risks of datareduced music

Hmmm - digital music is bad but digital "paintings" (a laughable term in
this case considering the work of real artists who work in digital
painting) aren't?
These are "paintings" from his website
http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/Logologie/picts1.html

maybe he's right - because laughter is the best medicine....

MEK

                      Brent Kirkwood

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      01/26/03 01:09 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) the
risks of datareduced music

I would hardly call his little web page "scientific", though he seems
to try to make it sound that way.  He seems to have skipped about 4/5
steps of the scientific process.  I found this good for a laugh, but
much else.  I hope his attempt at using a few technical terms doesn't
fool anyone.

Maybe we can join Mr. Windler Teachmaster's religion, too: Logologie.

http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/Logologie/e_index.html

Sounds like someone to put your faith in during these data-reduced days
in which we're rotting.

Brent