From: Dave Barnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:00 AM
Subject: (313) Kraftwerk - Sydney short Review

a good review of the paris show describes preety much the sydney show
(http://kraftwerk.technopop.com.br/life_reviews.php)
. It was great to see the tracks and the guys (even though they barely
acknowledged
the crowd - no suprises there ;-)

The enmore theatre was packed.  It was very cool to hear EXPO 2000 - with
the
"detroit is..so electric" - "germany is..so electric.." samples. It would
be
cool to see at the melbourne show some breaking/bboy action to the
numbers/tour
de france tracks!.

it wasn't clear from whre i was sitting how much of the show was actually
live..from
what i could see Ralf (?) was using the microphone ocasionaly..but sound
was
coming out even when he wasn't talking into the microphone.

now if only we can get a UR/Kraftwerk australian tour happening...

any adelaide people heading over to the melbourne show next wednesday?
cheers,
dave