Hi Everyone,
    I had the pleasure of attending the launch party of this record on
Friday night in a small town outside Amsterdam called Heiloo.  The venue,
Buk Buk, had two rooms, plenty of space and a cheap bar so we were happy
straight away. List members Koert Notaria and Dennis, alongside Electronome,
provided a fairly fast and furious ride through the night- I know Koert
wasn't entirely happy with the party but anyone who plays Mr Fingers
"Stars", Kaos and Strings Of Life (Flam-boy-ant mix) in the one set gets the
thumbs up from me.

Cheers

Jason Brunton