From:   "Darren Longton (Marketing)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent:   27 January 2003 13:59
To:     "313@hyperreal.org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject:        (313) Amsterdam/313 related info needed

Whaz up evrabody...
  I just bought a cheap ticket to Amsterdam ($390 R/T!)and wanted to get some
advice on any sights (besides the coffee shops;) that a 313 inclined visitor
might want to check out.  Any suggestions??  Record shops, which hotels/hostels
are better than others, clubs/parties etc...

Any info is much appreciated!

Thanks yo!
d$