I was just forwarded this:

                                  LUVSIK
                     (do you know what it feels like?)

                              Valentine's Day
                           Friday, February 14th

 either your working, spending it alone or hangin' with someone special...

  whatever you're doing, be sure to mark your calendar for a Minneapolis
                                 first...

     i'm proud to present some major talents from new york, chicago &
                                minneapolis

                                     @
                                Ground Zero

          Fashion Installations by Vision Management Group, Inc.
     (if you haven't seen their shows, you're in for a worldly treat)
             Hair & Make-up by Rhonda Jackson & Maureen Anlauf

   Heather Heart - she opened the first techno record store in NYC with
Frankie Bones, she's an icon for female artists, she's a true Brooklyn diva
and has been labeled "the mother of American Techno" by DJ Hell, (2003 City
                         Pages Artist of the Year)

   Dinky - a classically trained ballet dancer & pianist, she grew up in
Venezuala and now calls NYC home.  Dinky has started a new movement in the
city, bringing together so many diverse sounds and people.  Her music is as
                           beautiful as she is.

TRAXX - you witnessed his selections at the holiday ball.  His music is old
& new - all your favorites, re-worked - calling you to the dancefloor...no
                     matter how old you think you are.

Naughty Wood - my partner on this one.  When I think about people with good
vibes, I think about him. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to hang out
with someone who has a lifestyle that oozes music, humility & passion to do
                    something about it - not just talk.

                               sponsored by
  Kode Productions, City Pages, Vision Management Group & Saint Sabrina's

Gretchen Williams
Events - Parties - Publicity
310 North 2nd Street
Mpls, MN  55401